Article by: Chuck Greene
One of the many tools , How to Change a Rooms Dimension using Wall Pictures that home , So You've Decided to Finish Your Basement! owners use regularly is a ladder. Whether you need to change , Caring for Long Stem Roses the porch light , Spring is around the corner - How is your Garden? bulb, clean the gutters or put something in the top of the closet. You may need a ladder to get the job done!
While ladders seem harmless enough and they are useful tools, , How to Create a Backyard Oasis accidents can still happen if you don't follow some simple safety tips. , There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch - Hotmail You may be shocked to hear that each year; more than 400,000 people are injured from a ladder accident and end up in the emergency room , Caring for Long Stem Roses or doctor's office. Some injuries are as minor as cuts and scrapes while other injuries have resulted in broken bones or worse.
Below we are going to share some safety tips , Kitchen and Bathroom Blinds with you to ensure that you are properly using your ladder to get your chores done!
1. Before using the ladder, inspect it and make sure all the screws , Which KitchenAid products are right for your Kitchen? and side rails are in place. , Next Day Flower Delivery Stepping on to a ladder that isn't secure, can result in you taking a fall , Kitchen and Bathroom Blinds which is exactly what we want to avoid!
2. Check the bottom of the ladder to make sure there isn't any dirt, paint , Geomantic Rules in the Living Room or liquid that has accumulated and will result in the ladder not being sturdy. For your safety, , How to Create a Backyard Oasis try to use ladders with non skid spurs : this helps the ladder to stay in place , Housing grants and loans and prevent you from sliding.
3. Make sure to properly set up your ladder before climbing on. The ladder should be on a firm, level surface : never place , Painting and Decorating Tile a ladder on a surface that is uneven. Once you are certain the ladder is secure and level then make sure to lock , Native Trees and Plants For Lehigh County Pa the side rails to better secure the ladder.
4. Always position your ladder as close to the work area as you can. Do not overreach or stretch to the side, this could result in a fall , A Few Gardens Built By The Moghuls if you lose your balance. It might take a little longer to finish your task if you keep getting off the ladder to reposition it but its best for your safety. , Seeking the best sourced assistance relating to bedroom deco
5. Never move the ladder with anything on top such as a hammer, paint , The Awnings can be made with transparent plastics can or the like. It won't feel too good to have a can of paint , The Joy Of Gardening end up hitting you in the head : any objects for that matter!
6. Don't be lazy and pull out the step ladder if you will need the bigger ladder! Stretching and overreaching is one of the most common ways that people get hurt when using a ladder. With a bigger ladder you also have more bracing and you can lean up against it while working.
7. Most importantly always climb and descend the ladder facing it and holding on with both hands whenever possible. Also be sure to take one step at a time, if you miss a step that can end up with you falling from the ladder.
By following these few safety tips , Painting and Decorating Tile you will be able to avoid any unnecessary accidents or trips the emergency room. , Water Conservation For Gardeners I know these tips , Tasteful Home Decorating Changes Your House Into a Home sound like common sense but I see people make these simple mistakes daily for lack of thinking while working on something and trying to hurriedly finish.
Chuck Greene is an electrician with what some would call , The Joy Of Gardening an odd love of
laddders, especially the Little
Giant Ladder brand. He writes an maintains the Ladder Fanatic website in his
spare time - which features , Learn Some Feng Shui Guidelines For Your Children's Room information about the Little Giant
Ladders and testimonials for happy customers of the Little Giant
|Selecting Replacement Windows - Windows are the eyes of a home. , Hand-Painted Furniture: The Must-have Furnishings of th From inside, , Emerald Green Arborvitae for Lahaska Pa. you see the outside , Building A Garden Fence world through them. It has been said that the eyes are the windows , ODE TO THE ROSEBUSH to the soul. F...
|The Great History Of Roses -
"It was roses, , How to Change Your Car's Motor Oil roses , Gardening Tips for Avoiding Fungal Diseases all the way." - Robert Browning
"What's in a name? That which we call , Caveman Jack's Self-cleaning Oven a rose; By any other name
would smell as sweet." - William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet,
Act 2 scene 2
Rose , Fall Lawn Care s have a long and colorful history. According...
|PVCu windows & doors Hardware spares for repairs -
Today in the U.K most households , The American Cranberry Bush have uPVC double glazing. There is a huge shortage of spare parts when it comes to replacing broken hinges, handl...
|Safe Operation Of Garden Tractors -
This article traces history of garden , This Plant Grows Like a Green Rocket tractors, gives tips , Persian Rugs - Care and Cleaning in
selection of garden , How to Do Indoor ing tractors and gives information , 5 Reasons To Stock Up On Firewood In Early Spring in safe
, Finding the right Snow Blower for you! operation of garden , Make Wind Chimes A Part Of Your Yard Décor tractors. It also gives tips , Outdoor life and garden living on saving fuel.
The article is meant primarily for an amateur gardener, who is
|Hummingbirds ... Attracting Those Little Flying Powerhouses -
It’s early in May a beautiful , Choosing Your REALTOR ® fairly warm day so I’ve decided to
enjoy it and sit on the front porch. , Full-size Cooking for Today’s Kitchens
While relaxing in a rocking chair , Garage door openers--Buy the best gagage door opener only with my eyes closed, just
enjoying the sun , 10 Things To Consider Before Planning And Installing A New B and early warmth I begin to hear a sound off in
|Rustic stone house signs - You may own a remarkably constructed, attractive house , Care of the Flower Garden that is perfect from every angle. The outside , Burning Bushes Do Well In Doylestown Township, PA of the house , CONSTRUCTION LOAN BASICS is designed to demand a second look...
|How To Sharpen Lawn Mower Blades - Is your lawn , Bedrooms – Should Be A Safe Haven mower tearing of the lawn grass , Plants For Establishing a Hedge in Plumstead Township Pa. blades instead of cutting it? Does your lawn , Is An Old Home For You? – The Cons look like it has been eaten by a goat, in spite of being cut by the lawn , Five Rose Garden Ideas mower? Wait; do not pull your hair by the root. , DLP vs LCD projectors Help is at hand. We will teach you how...
|The American Cranberry Bush -
American Cranberrybush (Viburnum trilobum) A deciduous shrub
, A Look at Washington DC Flower Delivery Services from the Honeysuckle Family (Caprifoliaceae), American
Cranberrybush is commonly found throughout the northern tier of
states in the United States. In these locations, , Man Made Puddle it is a
|Part II: Home Buyer Terms and Definitions -
Balloon - A loan which has a series of monthly payments (often for 5 years or less) with the remaining balance due in a large lump sum payment at th...
mygarden.net.au | | | | | | | | | | |